Promises of the Seal of the Living God
1. Satan and his fallen angels do not have authority over them. March 8, 2012
2. The avenging dark angel, will pass over those of My children with the Seal on their foreheads. March 8, 2012
3. All those with the seal are granted a place in the new paradise. Aug 23, 2013
4. Only those with the Seal of the Living God will escape a form of the genocide of the soul. April 4, 2013
5. Your home will not be seen. It will be invisible to the enemy. Aug 5, 2013
6. The Seal will sustain all during persecution, domination and war, and any kind of persecution. Oct 11, 2013
7. There will be many Divine powers associated with the Seal. May 17, 2012
8. They will not have to accept the Mark of the Beast. They will be protected against the Mark of the beast. May 5, 2014
9. They will have the Graces to defend the Word, to remain true to God, to protect their faith with courage. May 17, 2012
10. They will be given relief from their suffering when all things seem unbearable. Aug 23, 2014
11. The Seal will enable them to overcome the opposition they will face when Christianity will be brutalized. June 7, 2014
12. Seal of the Living God will protect you from physical and spiritual death during wars. Sep 21, 2013
13. They will become immune to the suffering which the antichrist will inflict on the world. Aug 30, 2013
It is the daily recitation of this prayer that binds you to the heart of God the Father thus invoking His protection.
“O my God, my loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection.
Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity.
I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my beloved Father.
I beg You to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever.
I love You, dear Father. I console You in these times, dear Father. I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son in atonement for the sins of the world and for the Salvation of all Your children. Amen.”