What is the Warning?
- Every one over the age of 7 will experience a private mystical encounter with Jesus Christ which will last anything up to 15 minutes.
- It is a gift from God the Father to convert people back to the truth. It is how the Final Day of Judgement will unfold only this time you will not be condemned. Instead you will be given a chance to ask for forgiveness.
- Two comets will collide in the sky.
- People will believe it to be catastrophic worse than an earthquake But it is not – it is a sign that Jesus has come.
- The sky will turn red it will look like a fire & then you will see a large cross in the sky to prepare you first.
- Atheists will say it was a global illusion. Scientists will look for a logical explanation but there won’t be one.
- It will be spectacular and will not hurt us because it comes as an act of Love and Mercy from Jesus.
- Our sins will be shown to us and this will make us feel tremendous sorrow and shame when they are revealed to us.
- Others will be so sickened and shocked by the way in which their sins will be revealed that they will drop dead before they have a chance to ask for forgiveness.
- Everyone will see the state of their soul before God – the good they have done in their lives, the grief they have inflicted on others and all that which they failed to do.
- Many people will fall down and cry tears of relief. Tears of joy and happiness. Tears of wonder and love.
- For, at last, it will be possible to live a new life thereafter when we know the full truth.
- Jesus is now asking everyone to pray for those souls who will die of shock who may be in mortal sin. Everyone needs to prepare now. Jesus asks that all ask for the forgiveness of their sins in advance of The Warning.
“The Warning for many will be a frightening event, when it will seem like the world has come to an end. Many will witness what will seen to be a catastrophic occurrence when two comets will appear to collide and explode close to the earth’s surface. The flames of fire will seem as if a volcano has erupted in the skies and many will be fearful. The rays of red fire are the Rays of My Blood, the Rays of My Mercy, given to all of you as a gift of such magnitude that no man will be able to comprehend what is happening. Many will feel a fire burning through their bodies as if the heat of the sun is overpowering them. Inside they will feel a burning heat, until the sense of realization enables them to witness the spectacle of their souls. Many will feel the earth shake as if there is an earthquake. The ground will shake, groan and many will fall down clutching whatever they can for shelter. Yet the ground will not open up and swallow them. For this is not a physical earthquake but a supernatural one. Before this happens the weather patterns will erupt. My Cross will appear after the explosion in the skies. … My Cross will be the proof of My manifestation of My Divine Mercy promised to mankind for so long. It will be seen in the skies all over the world.” Message from 12 July 2012
“My dearly beloved daughter, it is My desire, not to frighten My followers, but rather, to demonstrate the Love and Compassion which I hold in My Heart for every man, woman and child. It is because of My Love for every one of God’s children, including those who defy the Word of God, that I wish to cover them with My Flame of Mercy. Be prepared, all of you, for soon you will witness the Power of God and His Divine Intervention in the world, when He will stop all that is, for a period of fifteen minutes. The Fire of the Holy Spirit will be felt in the hearts of everyone. For those who are in a state of grace, it will be a feeling of joy, love and compassion for Me, your Jesus. For those in a state of venial sin, you will feel the pain of Purgatory, but you will soon be purified and then you will feel a deep peace and love within your hearts for Me. For those of you in mortal sin, you will experience the wretchedness and pain as if you have been plunged into the fires of Hell. Some of you, in this state of sin, will beg for My forgiveness and favor to stop your internal suffering. This I will grant to you if you can find true remorse in your heart and accept that your sins cause Me grievous hurt and pain for they insult God. Then there will be those poor unfortunate souls who will spit at Me, fight with Me and then turn their backs. The terror, they will feel, will be because their souls are infested by Satan. They will not be able to stand the pain when they witness My Light and they will run into the embrace of the evil one whose darkness brings them comfort. Finally there will be those who will die instantly because of the shock they will experience. Please pray for these souls every day, for your prayers will gain for them entrance to My Kingdom. This is one of the greatest miracles ever accorded to God’s children. My Revelation to you, during this event, will wake you up to the fact that My Promise, to come back to save the human race so they can inherit the Glorious Life ahead, will soon be realized. Your Jesus” Message from 9 December 2012
“Do not forget My instructions to have food which lasts ten days, candles which are blessed and holy objects in your home.” Message from 9 July 2012
“Many will stay indoors for some days afterwards and many will have to fend for themselves because of the lack of services. This is why you need to prepare. … Billions will turn to God because the Truth will become apparent.” Message from 12 July 2012
“Once The Warning takes place there will be much confusion. People, everywhere, will be humbled in a way which is out of character. Many will be too distressed to go back to their place of work immediately. People in powerful positions, in governments, will question their laws.” Message from 17 July 2012
Why is the Warning taking place?
- To prove to all that God exists.
- To bring everyone back to Jesus and the way of the truth.
- To dilute the impact of sin and evil in the world through conversion.
- To help save us before the final day of judgment by giving us a chance to ask for forgiveness for the sins we have committed.
- To convert non-believers who would have no chance of redemption without this great act of mercy.
- To strengthen the faith of believers.
Comments are closed.